Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My book arrived!

It's the day I've been waiting for! My book arrived! But I waited for Claire to get home from school to take this video of me opening the box!
 

Fair to say I'm excited?

I've listed the book in my Etsy shop for pre-order. As a special THANK YOU for purchasing the book from me, I'm including a fat eighth of original surface design fabric with the first 50 books purchased directly from me, either in my Etsy shop or in person here in the Dallas area or at my upcoming workshops. The book won't ship until late September, but I've got fabric ready to tuck in envelopes.



Can you believe I'm an author?



5 comments:

patty a. said...

Congratulations!

chris said...

That is wonderful, Deborah - must check out your Etsy shop to it - have your DVD - will have to add to the 'collection'!

Joanne S said...

OMG-- so very proud of you!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You know I already pre-ordered from Amazon a long time ago. Can hardly wait!

iHanna said...

It looks SO awesome and it combines two of my favorite things just in the title: collage AND art quilts (fabric)! Yay you, congratulations!